Testing for Android is more involved than on other platforms mainly because of the wide variety of devices and OS versions on the market today.
Being part of the Infinite Flight Android beta program is not about getting early access to builds, it's about helping us release the best possible experience for Android owners. This is why we are going to be more strict with our recruitment program.
We want simmers who are passionate about flight simulation, who have the time to test the app and who won't be discouraged by playing a completely broken app every once in a while. We also want testers who will keep whatever they see in the betas to themselves until the beta is shipped to the public.
To help us select the right testers for our Android beta program, we've compiled a list of simple instructions; make sure you follow them carefully. Also, as a reminder, this is for Android beta program only, not iOS, we are currently fully staffed on the Apple devices:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Subject: "Application for Android Beta" (we will filter on this title only)
- Write a short bio explaining your experience with Flight Sims in general, if you've been a tester for any app before...
- How many Android Devices do you own? (List them with their current Android version?
- How much time can you spend testing Infinite Flight every week?
- If you see a bug in Infinite Flight, should you report it immediately or try to find a solid repro case before telling us about it?
- What year/month was Infinite Flight first released on iOS?
- What is the screen resolution (in pixels) of your main Android Device?
- Do you own a Pilot's License?
Thanks and we hope to see you soon flying on Android with us :)