Following a couple of problems with the App Store approval, we had to temporally disable the networking capabilities of Infinite Flight. This means that user accounts as well as In App purchases are not yet available.
Be sure that we are hard at work to resolve those issues and will update as soon as possible; we wanted to have a first version out of the door so we can get more feedback and suggestions and therefore improve Infinite Flight based on what our users want.
Here is the list of features included in this first version.
- 5 Airplanes: Airbus A380-800, Boeing 737-800, Cessna 172SP, Cirrus SR22, Super Decathlon (More airplanes are coming, including the A321, F/A-18, CRJ200, C-17...)
- 2 Regions: San Francisco Bay Area and Southern California (137 airports total)
- Flight Planning - Realistic Flight Model
- Introductory Flight Lesson (More to come)
- Autopilot (Altitude and Heading, Throttle)
- 4 time presets (Sunrise, Day, Sunset and Night)
- Weather settings: Wind direction and intensity, visibility...
- Yoke helper for easy handling of the airplane
- Final Approach Path Display to help with landings
- ILS (Instrument Landing System)
- Realistic sounds
- 5 Camera Modes
- Runway lights
- Automatic Logbook (entries added for each flight)
And here is a video of the airplanes that are coming: